I really like this ensemble.
- Heavy wool trousers with a textured nap and big cuffs.
- Grey, single-breasted, flannel wool blazer.
- Tattersall button-up shirt.
- Brown wool tie with white pindots.
- Brown wool scarf with red and yellow detailing.
- Drab olive green, military-inspired, field jacket with removable down vest.
- And last, but not least, brown suede shoes.
I might have opted for a different color scarf, perhaps dark red, just so there isn’t so much brown, but it’s an otherwise really nice fall look. The wools give it a lot of texture, the tattersall shirt is unique but not overpowering, and military field jacket makes for a nice contrast. Great stuff.
(picture taken from Men’s Ex)