MistahWong gets it absolutely correct.
Because I’m sick in bed with MAN FLU EPIC PROPORTIONS for the last 4 days..
* & these are just my opinion so take them how you would
What’s wrong with this from top to bottom:
- Shirt collar points are visible, better if they were touching or below the lapel roll
- The middle button should be positioned at his natural waist, it isn’t at the moment according to the visual imbalance from the pant rise, the spacing between the buttons are also out of proportion, & funnily the hip pockets seem well positioned
- Length of jacket is TOO short
- Length of sleeve is TOO long
- Rise of pants look too long or he is not wearing them properly i.e. he is wearing them as if they are jeans.
- Please finish the hems for the photo shoot, don’t just roll them up underneath.What’s right with this from top to bottom:
- Shoulder width
- Chest room
- Lapel balance
- Rounded open quartersAgain promotion material like this as well as the badly stylised magazines is to blame, not the youth as they know no better.Adrien Savauge really doesn’t get the shine he should…
A. SAUVAGE 2012 AUTUMN-WINTER LOOK 3