We have a nice eBay roundup today and I particularly like some of the finds listed in the footwear section, including these shell cordovan shoes, tan loafers, and suede German Army Trainers by Maison Martin Margiela (Jesse wrote about the originals sometime last year, as some readers may remember).
And as usual, if you don’t see anything here you like, you can use our customized search links to find more auctions. We have them for high-end suits, good suits, high-quality shirts and fine footwear.
- Some nice shell cordovan shoes, 8.5 (one of which is pictured above)
- Ralph Lauren black derbys, 9
- Ralph Lauren double monks, 9
- Ralph Lauren tan loafers, 9
- Alden brown suede wingtips, 10
- Margiela brown suede GATs, 10
- Eastland Made in Maine ranger mocs, 11
- Foster & Sons brown loafers, 11.5
- Black penny loafers, 14