Today begins all the after Christmas and Boxing Day sales (Boxing Day being the Black Friday of holidays in Canada). My favorites at the moment include our own (40% off anything with the code “SILENTNIGHT”) and these:
- Ralph Lauren: Take an extra 25% off already discounted items with the checkout code MERRY25. The current sale discounts stuff by up to 55%, so with the code, you can nab things for ~34% of the retail price.
- Brooks Brothers: End of season sale, plus an extra 15% off if you shop today. That puts this very useful Filson briefcase at about $158. Check their shoes and shirts selection for other great things.
- Mohawk General Store: Up to 60% off select items. Inspired by Pete’s post on fatigues, I picked up these pants by Engineered Garments (hopefully they’ll fit). They also have an Alex Mill black chamois shirt, which Jesse pictured a while ago. I was bummed to see it sold out in my size.
- Need Supply: Up to 50% off select items. These unlined Alden penny loafers would be great for summer.
- Bench & Loom: One of my favorite online stores for casual clothing. They have a bunch of shirts on sale right now that would go really well with a pair of boots and jeans.
- Ledbury: 40% off select items, with some shirts starting as low as $79.
I’ve rounded up another 50+ sales for our Inside Track subscribers, which you can see by clicking through and logging in with your Member.ly username and password. If you’re not a member, you can join now for just $5 a month. You’ll get access to one of these members-only lists every week, and your membership supports Put This On.