Things You Should Never Say To Your Tailor
IvoryTowerStyle lists twenty things you should never say to your bespoke tailor. A selection:
- It’s ok, I’m going to lose 10 pounds.
- This looks great. I can’t wait to have a cheaper tailor copy it.
- Don’t worry, it’s ok, I read Fred Astaire did this to all his new suits.
- I’ll post some pics on the Internet and let you know what needs to be changed.
- Could you measure my inseam a few more times?
- I’d like no padding in the shoulders, only in the trousers.
- Which way do I dress? Up.
- Do you accept blog posts as payment?
- According to this guy on the Internet, here’s how it should be done…
Read the full post here.