Packing for a 10 day trip that covers 3 Asian cities (Singapore, Hong Kong & Beijing).
Temperatures will range from >30c + 99% humidity to 5c..
FYI - I was not expected to fly out till this w/end not yesterday <12 hours to pack & Singapore was not part of the original schedule PAIN!
So what did I pack?
- Chocolate herringbone weave cashmere top coat
- French S130 wool navy suit
- Grey + light blue window S130 wool check suit
- Navy high performance woolsports coat
- Grey high performance wool trou
- Navy + Khaki cotton chinos
- Navy + grey cashmere v-neck sweaters
- White denim jeans
- 3 random cotton button shirts
- 5 white Italian-English spread collar shirts (to be picked up in HKG, part of new bespoke project)
- Various dark hued silk ties as well as knit ties
- Brown + black dress shoes
- Navy suede bluchers
- Navy calf & suede gloves
- Socks & underwear
This is an effing clinic on dressing for business travel.
Speaking of which: I’m headed to Seattle tomorrow to officiate a listener’s wedding(!). Things may be a little slower on PTO through the weekend. If you see me wandering around the Emerald City, do say hi.