Jesse has a bunch of auctions up this week through an eBay consignment shop run by our friend Matt (the fellow who thrifted a Ferrari). Included in the sale are some nice chukkas (one of which you see above) in both brown and navy suede. I think they’d be great for spring through fall wear.
And as usual, if you don’t see anything here you like, you can use our customized search links to find more auctions. We have them for high-end suits, good suits, high-quality shirts and fine footwear.
- Barbour tan Beaufort jacket, XS
- Barbour International jackets (36, S, 38)
- Burberry single breasted rain coat, S
- Barbour Sapper jacket, S
- Engineered Garments green jacket, M
- Thom Brown rain jacket, ~M
- Thick Gant plaid shirt (shirt jacket?), L
- Cucinelli down vest, L
- Aquascutum navy spring jacket, L
- Ralph Lauren suede jacket, L
- Belstaff tan motorcycle jacket, XL
- Dunhill jewelry box
- Beat up Hermes portfolio
- Blue paisley pocket square
- Black alligator belt, 36 (a cobbler can shorten this for you, if need be)
- Surcingle belts (tan 32, blue 32, tan 34, striped 34, striped 38)
- Braces (grey, blue)
- Blazer buttons
- Bunch of pocket squares
- Grey fedora, 7 /14
- Floral scarf
If you want access to an extra roundup every week, exclusive to members, join Put This On’s Inside Track for just five bucks a month.