If you’re in or around New York City, you might want to check out StyleForum’s trunk show this Friday and Saturday. It’s happening from 11am till 7pm on both days, at 320 W. 37th Street (on the 14th floor). Exhibiting at the show are many of StyleForum’s affiliates:
- No Man Walks Alone: A relatively new shop with lots of brands not carried anywhere else.
- Epaulet New York: Lots of great house label stuff, as well as brands such as Carmina, Gitman Bros., and Samuelsohn.
- Franco Ercole Custom Tailors: A full custom tailoring house that offers both bespoke and made-to-measure.
- J. P. Marcellino Leather Goods: A specialist in sharp looking leather briefcases.
- Kent Wang: A popular vendor for well-designed stuff that won’t break the bank.
- Sebastian Ward: A new company offering dress shirts with a uniquely styled collar.
- Honourmark: A new label for causal outerwear made from British Ventile cloth.
There will be food and drinks, and a very friendly crowd. You can get more details of the event here.