I’m selling a few things this week, including the Crockett and Jones shoes you see above, as well as some John Smedley cardigans and a few great books. Take a look to see if there’s anything you’d like.
Also, today’s roundup comes with some help from our good friend the RJcat. He and Jesse found all the great cufflinks you see listed at the bottom. If you’d like to find other good auctions, try using our customized search links for high-end suits, good suits, high-quality shirts and fine footwear.
- Steamer trunk
- Ralph Lauren blackwatch robe, M
- Some nice cufflinks (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Wish this would fit my 13" MacBook
- Backgammon anyone?
- Childrens book about SAB
- Simonnot Godard hankies
- Expensive Drake’s scarves
- KFS brown felt hat, 7 ¼
- (Old) Abercrombie and Fitch belt, 34
- Gieves velvet smoking jacket, 40
- Some nice hangers (18" width, suitable for jackets 44+)
- Books on Harris Tweed and Men’s Coats
- More great books on classic men’s clothing and style
If you want access to an extra roundup every week, exclusive to members, join Put This On’s Inside Track for just five bucks a month.