A bunch of retailers are running Fourth of July sales. Note that even if you don’t care for the items I’ve highlighted below, you may want to browse each store’s selections, as many of them have discounts on a wide variety of items.
- Brooks Brothers: Brooks’ summer clearance event has begun. Up to 50% off select items. I’m particularly a fan of this sand colored jacket as a spring/ summer outerwear piece.
- Gap: Although I’m generally not that crazy about The Gap, I think their undershirts offer a good value. They’re priced at $15 for two, and you can take an additional 10% off with the code GAP4TH at checkout.
- Gant: Up to 50% off select items. There are some madras shirts in there you can check out.
- Jack Threads: Bass bucks and Supergas for about $50 each.
- Lands End Canvas: A ton of shirts on sale for pretty cheap. Their construction isn’t the most well done, and the cuts are sometimes all over the place, but they remain a good option for people on a tight budget.
- Levis: Take 20% off orders over $100 and 30% off orders over $150. Use the code SUMMER at checkout
- Allen Edmonds: Clearance sale on select summer items. These chocolate brown unlined suede chukkas seem like a good deal at $125.
- Ovadia and Sons: Significant discounts on outerwear.
- Far Fetch: A ton of sales going on right now. Just select an item category and mark the brands you’re interested in.
You can get more sales announcements each week by signing up for the Inside Track.