No Man Walks Alone is having a sale this week on all of their European brands. Which is … almost their whole store? Take 20% off with the checkout code EURO20. The code works on both full-priced and already-discounted items.
Some of my favorite labels include:
- Sartoria Formosa: Handmade suits and sport coats from a bespoke tailoring house in Naples. Many of the suits – such as these in tan linen and tobacco Fresco – can be broken into separates, thus allowing you to wear the suit jacket as a sport coat.
- Alfred Sargent, Vass, Heschung, and Buttero: Lots of shoes, including everything from handwelted Austro-Hungarian brogues to playful takes on minimalist sneakers. I’m a big fan of Vass’ Alt Wiens, which come in tan scotch grain and burgundy calf.
- Stutterheim and Mackintosh: Rubber raincoats in both casual and dressy styles.
- G. Inglese: Classic Italian shirts with lots of handwork.
- Rota: Slim Italian trousers with a slightly-higher rise than what’s typically offered these days.
- Merz b. Schwanen: Old-school, loopwheeled knits. I really like their henleys for a rugged look.
- Inis Meain: Irish sweaters that have been densely knitted from exceptional yarns. I bought one of their navy linen sweaters this season and wear it with chinos and casual jackets. For something with a bit more texture, consider these Stephen Schneider knits in blue and green.
- Dents and Merola: Fine leather gloves from England and Italy. These tobacco brown carpinchos are great if you want something distinctive.
- Drake’s: One of our favorite makers for ties, pocket squares, and scarves. Lots of stuff in here that’s already been discounted (and thus can be discounted further with the promo code).
- Maglia Francesco and Mario Talarico: Solid, single-stick umbrellas from Italy, which are a bit nicer than the two-piece constructions you see everywhere else.