Bench & Loom – an online speciality shop for rugged sport- and workwear-inspired clothing – is having a promotion this week. Take 30% off select items with the checkout code WINTER30.
It can be a little tricky to figure out which things are eligible for the discount, but I’ve found that the adjusted price will show at the end of the checkout process. It’s right after you enter your credit card information, but before you hit “submit” to confirm you order. A sample of some things that can be discounted:
- Levis Vintage Clothing’s 1947 501 jeans: a nice, slim-straight cut with slightly more room in the thigh.
- Lavenham moleskin coat: A handsome moleskin coat with insulation built-in for warmth.
- Velva Sheen loopwheeled shirt: A surprisingly useful piece for layering in the winter. Pair one with a heavy leather jacket.
- Levis Vintage Clothing Menlo jacket: Speaking of leather jackets, this black jacket from LVC is a take on early 20th century styles (known as a cossack, which was a predecessor to leather motorcycle jackets).
- Hamilton Western shirt: Looks soft and comfy.
- North Sea Clothing Expedition sweater: Based on a vintage design worn by the sailors in the British Royal Navy.