Shoe sales are happening everywhere today.
- Shoebuy.com: 30% off your purchase if you use the checkout code EMLFRIENDS14. Included in the stock are some Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars. I wear and love these white hi-tops. Just be sure to size down half-a-size, as they run big (so if you normally wear a 9, take an 8.5).
- Sierra Trading Post: Clarks Wallabees available in both the high and low top versions. As usual, you’ll want to apply one of Sierra Trading Post’s daily coupons. You can get them by signing up for their DealFlyer Newsletter (which will give you a different coupon every day) or by checking their Facebook page. Coupons will typically knock about 30-45% off the listed price.
- Ventee Privee: Clarks Wallabees are also available in bigger sizes today at Ventee Privee. If you don’t already have an account, you can use our referral link (note, we get a small kickback when you do).
- East Dane: The selection is a bit limited, but East Dane has Quoddy and Eastland Made in Maine shoes on discount. These Quoddy Kennebec chukkas and Perry boots could be good for fall.
- YCMC: Adidas’ Stan Smiths can be had for $60 with the coupon code 65YEARS. Note, there are other colors available, and the coupon expires today.
(Above: Chuck Taylor All Stars worn by Team USA at the first ever Olympic basketball game in 1936)