There are some great end-of-season sales at the moment. Along with some big price drops at Mr. Porter (where the deals are great, even if the sizes are scarce), there are some nicely discounted items here and there. Five sales that I think are particularly good::
- Drake’s: Our favorite accessories maker just started their spring/ summer sale. Take 30% off select seasonal items, including their famous ties and pocket squares. I really like the Panama silks this season, which have a slightly rough, dry hand. The matte finish makes this great option for hot, sunny days.
- Berg & Berg: Drake’s ties are lovely, but even on sale, they’re expensive. For a more affordable selection, check Berg & Berg. They have some Shantungs, grenadines, and textured linen/ raw silk blends for about $40.
- LL Bean: 25% off the company’s iconic tote bags. Made from 24oz cotton canvas, you can use these for home storage, beach trips, grocery runs, or lugging around baby supplies. If you’ve transcended prep and are all about streetwear nowadays, get your LL Bean tote monogrammed with “GOSHA,” “VETEMENTS,” or “SUPREME” on the side (I recommend a red trimmed tote with a red monogram for the last one). LL Bean monograms bags for just $8.
- Need Supply: 25% off select summer items with the code SUMMERTIME. Included are some already-discounted field jackets from Maison Kitsune and Ami, but I’m mostly impressed with the footwear section, where you’ll find New Balances’ 696 and a bunch of Aldens.
- End: One of my favorite shops for casualwear. Lots of discounted items at the moment from brands such as Barbour, Nigel Cabourn, Engineered Garments, Inis Meain, Battenwear, and Mackintosh. Pictured above are Barbour’s Bedale and Nigel Cabourn’s Aircraft jackets, both of which are marked down ~35%.
For more sales, subscribe to our Inside Track newsletter. Along with an extra eBay roundup each week, we also cover the best menswear sales.