* What I packed for a 2 week business trip. Again, uncovered from my archives by another new follower. (Oct 2010)
Packed to be suited for 14 days..
Covering the following climates, Singapore averaging 30c + 100%, Beijing averaging 5c-10c, Hong Kong averaging 15c then back to Sydney.
I will be expected in suits most days.
- 5 x white English-Italian spread collar shirts
- 3 x random patterned button down shirts
- 1 x navy S120 wool suit
- 1 x grey + light blue window pane S120 wool suit
- 1 x navy tropical weight wool/silk suit
- 1 x grey tropical weight wool/silk pantaloons
- 1 x navy cotton chino
- 1 x khaki cotton chino
- 1 x RAW denim jean
- 3 x silk ties (predominant in navy)
- 2 x knit ties (orange & blue)
- socks & underwear
- 1 x black leather punch cap toed oxford shoe
- 1 x brown leather punch cap toed oxford shoe
- 1 x brown belt
- 1 x black belt
- 1 x navy cashmere v/neck sweater
- 1 x mid-grey cashmere v/neck sweater
- 1 x chocolate herringbone weave cashmere top-coat
- 1 x pair of wool gloves
- “Baby Boston” Porter x Monocle bag in case of..
All in a 30” hard case Globe-Trotter – see you all in 12 hours.