There are a lot of great end-of-season sales going on right now. Some new ones that just started this week:
- No Man Walks Alone: Take up to 50% off select items. Lots of favorites here, including Drake’s ties, Eidos tailoring, and Kaptain Sunshine casualwear (this shirt is, um, apparently made of paper?). I’m personally tempted by this gray suede double-rider from James Grose, a line of Japanese designed, UK-made outerwear. Apparently, more brands will be added to the sale section in the next week or two, so check back.
- Trunk Clothiers: Like No Man Walks Alone, this is a great shop for casualwear if you want some weekend options to go with a more classic, tailored wardrobe. In their sale section, you can find belted Mackintosh raincoats, slim-tapered Orslow jeans (those have a nice, manageable rise), and Common Projects slip-ons. Take an extra 20% off at checkout if you’re based outside the EU.
- Trickers: English-made, Goodyear welted shoes, available at about half off retail. I like these single monks, suede chukkas, and Commando soled boots. Given their heavier looking silhouettes, I think Trickers’ shoes go better with casualwear, but they’ll also work with fuller cut tweeds and corduroys. Again, if you’re outside of the EU, you can expect an additional 20% off at checkout for not having to pay European taxes.
- Division Road: Everyone needs basics. Division Road right now has some nice button-ups from brands such as Gitman Vintage and Corridor, as well as jeans from Left Field. I wish this dotted indigo shirt was available in my size.
- Beige Habilleur: A French online shop carrying cool brands such as Camoshita, Boivin, and Justo Gimeno. I really dig those deep v-neck Camoshita polos (surprisingly easy to wear with bomber jackets and jeans). Like with Trickers and Trunk Clothiers, you can expect another 20% off at checkout if you’re based outside the EU.
If you want more roundups of each week’s best sales, subscribe to our Inside Track newsletter. We email out a list every Saturday, along with an extra eBay roundup. A single purchase a year would save you more money than what it costs to subscribe.
(pictured above: Eidos linen houndstooth sport coat, James Grose suede double rider, Kaptain Sunshine paper shirt, Trunk Clothiers’ store, Trickers single monks, Trickers Commando soled boots, Corridor indigo dotted shirt, Camoshita Skipper polo, and Gitman Vintage blue Madras shirt)