Exquisite Trimmings is holding a nice Father’s Day sale. Take 20% off any order over £150 with the checkout code FATHERSDAY. The promotion is only valid on full-priced items, but since VAT is deducted at checkout, you can expect another 20% off if you’re located outside the EU. Some notables:
- Lots of great ties from Drake’s, EG Cappelli, Francesco Marino, and Tie Your Tie. Exquisite Trimmings’ house label is also worth a look. They have handmade, Italian grenadines for about $53 once you discount for VAT and this promotion.
- Pocket squares from Drake’s, Rumisu, and Rubinacci. I also really like Christian Kimber’s squares. Thoughtfully designed, they have colors and shapes that look really nice when shoved into a pocket (I have the Paris and Hanoi squares).
- Solid stick umbrellas from Mario Talarico and Francesco Maglia. Green is a handsome and unique color, while still remaining conservative enough for business.
- Gloves from Thomas Riemer and Merola. Textured leathers, such as peccary and carpincho, go especially well with tweeds.
- Leather cases from Porter Yoshida and RBJ Simpson. The latter has a line of folios with retractable handles, allowing you to convert these from simple document cases to briefcases. They’re thin, but big enough to carry a laptop and some documents. I especially like this one (color is actually more dark brown in real life).
- Finally, although sale items are excluded, Exquisite Trimmings has some nicely discounted Valstar A-1s (including some in soft suedes), Vetra work jackets, and Scott & Charters shawl collar cardigans (exceptionally warm and will keep your heating bill down in the winter). Worth a look.
Note, all sales are final and the code expires midnight GMT on June 20th.