Summer’s about half over, but retail stores are already clearing out warm-weather clothing to make room for the long sleeves and heavy fabrics of fall. Some sales have been on for awhile, and a number of our favorite shops have just made further price cuts. It may be a good time to experiment with that crazy print shirt you’ve been considering. Go nuts:
- Miami’s Supply and Advise has extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20. That makes Drake’s pocket squares about $40 and Bond-ian Sunspel polos $60. Also check out this Velva Sheen football tee, Beams nylon M-43 field jacket, Private White Ventile mac, and Drake’s madras shirt. Shipping appears to run about $10. All items are final sale.
- 3Sixteen has marked down some summer and older stock fall/winter clothing. I’ve been eyeing these ripstop BDU shirts for awhile–a more casual alternative to a light safari jacket. I also like their streamlined version of a barn jacket. 3sixteen’s sale policy allows for size exchanges but not returns. Also check out their jacquard western shirt and indigo, higher rise moleskin pants.
- Unionmade has added a further 20% discount with code EXTRA20. I love my Post Overalls shorts, and this pattern is terrific. Also check out crepe-soled shoes from Astorflex for <$100, this great Monitaly guyabera, rayon camp shirts from Gitman, print shirts from Beams, seersucker jacket from Older Brother, or RRL denim.
- Trunk has 20% off their sale section of tasteful, Monocle-y merchandise with SUMMER20. Check out this linen Caruso jacket, house brand polos, a Porter weekender, and Reproduction of Found replica British military trainers.
- No Man Walks Alone has a lot of good gear on sale with an extra 15% off certain makers: Frank Leder, Gustav Von Aschenbach, Robert Geller, Eidos, G. Inglese, and Drake’s–with code SUMMER15. I dig these Aschenbach shorts, Eidos linen field jacket, Drake’s shantung tie, and Inglese polo.